"Richard J. Fiero II W5TFW" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the
drakelist gang
Gentlemen,

Thank you all, I have replaced the lenese and I am very pleased, the powermaster is my next hurdle, I dont have the strip or the remote antenna switch but in time maybe I will get that completed as well.

Is there a certain way that you have to make the twins spot themselves or maybe an extra crystal that does that? my elmer ( W5KGI ) (SK ) had some and it seems to me his would spot but these do not.. I have a T-4xc and a R-4c I also have a R-4b I have a bag of extra crystals but havent taken the time to check the bag or install them. Again, I appreciate all the responses and the elmership. if there is anything I can do in return please let me know. I may be slow to respond but I am steady.

73' Joey Denham Springs, Louisiana Hurricane Country
Richard J. Fiero II  W5TFW
QSL Manager USS KIDD DD-661
http://members.cox.net/w5tfw/my%20web%20page.htm