Ron Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Kevin,
Sounds like you are using the 1950s ARRL handbook method of neutralizing. It has been forever, but I did it with my TR3, and it works great. It is very easy on the finals. I did it on my T4XB some years ago, and have not had to worry since, but I also do not operate the twins on anything over 20 meters.

Sorry that I can not be more specific, but the method outlined in the old handbooks where you disconnect the various voltages seems to work just fine, and has almost no "hurt" on the tubes. I used a RX in place of the o-scope. As always, your mileage may vary.

73,
Ron