"Ken Simpson, W8EK" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang

For Sale:

Charge cord for Drake TR-22
I found a plastic bag with a 110 V AC power cord in it, along
with a note saying "TR-22 charge cord".  It is a 2 conductor
cord, with a standard plug on one end.  The other end looks
somewhat close to a TV "Cheater" cord.  It is in very close
to new condition.  $10

Other Drake items for sale:

Drake TV-5240-LP low pass filter
This number is correct; it is not a TV-5200.  This filter is
different than the typical low pass filter.  It has an SO-239
connector on each end, but instead of being long and skinny,
the enclosure is about 5 inches square.  I think this is a
fairly old filter.  It has brownish/gray paint over the copper
colored case.  I have not been able to find any specs on
this filter.  It does say "For use in 52 ohm line of transmitters
operating below 30 Mc." printed on it.  If anyone has any
additional information on it, I would appreciate hearing. $30

Drake TV-300-HP high pass filter
High Pass filter for the TV for 300 ohm twin lead.
This filter is collectable, and is unused as best I can
determine. It is still in its original box (not the newer
blister pack), with an "RLD" logo on it, and says
"NEW TV-300 HP High Pass Filter, Attenuates
0-52 MHz".  A grounding strap is also attached.  $ 15

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson
E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice Phone  (352) 732-8400