"Jim Pruitt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hello Floyd.

Willi Rass mentioned modifying the store switch to power his TR7 preamp

http://www.df4nw.de

http://www.df4nw.de/download/PreAmpInstallation.pdf

but did not give any more details

but WB4HFN has a very good web page here
http://www.wb4hfn.com/DRAKE/DrakeArticles/TR7_Store_Switch/XmitKey.htm  that
rewires the store switch to work as a transmit switch.  He has some very
nice pictures and explains things very well.

I hope that was what you were looking for.

Jim Pruitt