"Jim Shorney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
myself and others regarding blue LEDs.  See also here:

http://www.146760.net/cgi-bin/pro/emalbum.cgi?c=show_thumbs;p=Field%20Day/2006%20-%20Photos%20by%20NU0C;i=16;pg=2

(long URL, watch for line wrap).

The first all-blue TR7 - meter & dial lamps, digital display, ALC
and RV7 LEDs have all been replaced with blue LEDs.

The coloe is more "blue" than the blue-aqua color of standard lamps,
and is quite striking.

--
TR7/RV7, TR6/RV6, T4XC/R4C, L4B, NCL2000, SB104A, R390A, GT550A/RV550A - all
vintage, all the time!