I have an original Drake 4-Line for sale.  It is in good operating condition
overall with one exception.  The R-4 is getting weak on the higher bands,
but the lower bands are good.  Both are cosmetically good condition - the
front panels are very clean but the R-4 has some spotting along the right
edge, and the T-4's frequency dial has darkened considerably centering on
the 250 KHz mark (dark amber from 175 - 325 and lighter amber for 25 KHz
each side of that.)  The T-4 operates fine and puts out good power (100w+).
I can forward photos to interested parties.  Set includes R-4, T-4, MS-4 and
AC-3.  All have the original boxes, and these would be double packed (inside
overpack boxes) for shipment to you.  I've used this station occasionally,
like for SKN's and enjoyed it very much.

$325 + I'll split shipping/packing with you.

73, Duane  (offering here before going to the bay . . . )

Duane Calvin, AC5AA

Austin, Texas

www.ac5aa.com