Jerry Harley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
How about a TR4 for sale  $135.  Here is what I know about it:
Appearance very nice
Rx - right up there with my rice boxes
Tx - only a couple of Watts on all bands, changed the driver, no improvement Mod - eight pin Octal female pig tail coming out the back ( remote VFO is my guess) doesn't hurt anything
Chassis corosion like most.

I've had this for more than a few years and it doesn't look like I going to get around to fixing it. This is a retirement problem, I've seem to have retired from everything. Jerry
PS I'll get the camera out and take some pictures.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [email protected]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to