Any input on this tr7 problem will be greatly appreciated:

I have a TR7 which has been gone through and realigned etc.

Upon removal of the DR7 board and installation of N9OO's blue LEDs - very nice
- I reinstalled the DR7.

Following this reinstallation, I now have several symptoms.
1.  Reduced sensitivity    S9 signals now S4
2. Loss of proper filter bandwidths
3. All usb signals readable on usb, lsb and cw mode.
4. Freq. display correct on lower portion of bands flipping to incorrect freq.
as tun PTO upward.  For instance, in the 3.5 position, the freq. display is
correct from 3500 up to about 3750, then flips to 32??, then flips to 14???
etc. as continue to tune upward with PTO.

These symptoms have continued through several uninstalls and inspections, and
reinstalls.   And through the install of a different DR7 board.  Something
beside the DR7 board has gone haywire.  I have inspected the connectors, solder
joints, plugs, etc. numerous times and still no joy.

The unit was functioning nicely before the DR7 uninstall.  Any input will save
some hair perhaps.  hi

Thanks.  Mike K5NU