Kevin LaHaie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hello.

The collection is expanding nicely, now looking for a TR-3 to go along with the 2B,2NT,2C,TR-4C,RV-4C,MS-4,AC-4,TR-7,PS-7,MN-7,SP-7 and MN2000. I have a spare AC4 power supply I would like to trade - all new caps, HV electrolytics retrofitted into original cardboard sleeves - undetectable! New diodes - ready for another 30 years.

Anybody want to swap? I'm looking for a complete working radio, that perhaps needs some TLC but no basket cases!

73,Happy Holidays!

Kevin K7ZS