Jim DiMauro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I have a very nice Drake MN-2000 legal limit tuner in
excellent working and cosmetic condition.  It has some
scratches on the cabinet that are visible in the
photos.  The only other issues are minor scratches on
the front panel near the words "Match 1" and "Match 2"
near the antenna switch to the left of the meter, and
glue residue from a few small, round labels that a
previous owner had pasted near some of the numbers
around the Reactive and Resistive tuning controls.
Other than what I've mentioned above, this unit is
first class.  Original instruction manual is included.
 Price is $200, which includes packing by my local UPS
Store.  Buyer to pay shipping and insurance charges
from 07462.

See photos here:
http://www.dcaconsulting.org/photos/mn2000.

73,