"n0tu/Steve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I just acquired a well loved T4X/R4B w/AC4. I've been using them about
a week now and really love the sound of the T4X on CW. Something
unique about the tone of the T4X series? Still working on the R4B
whichs needs lots of care.

OK, my question is ...can the hum from the AC4 be reduced? It seems
loud? Maybe I've been using solid state rigs for too long?
Unfortunately this particular AC4 was dropped during shipment and one
corner of the case was shoved in but after close inspection it appears
to be only cosmetic. That is nothing inside was damaged at as far as I
can tell from visual inspection.  Thoughts?

Tks, Steve/n0tu