To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:57 AM
Subject: [drakelist] LogBook Deadbeat

Thom LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I just looked at my paypal account and see that the payment to Joe has not been claimed....and his web site shows that I have not paid via check.

Hopefully he won't dump my logbooks at Dayton and he'll claim his money at paypal.

Thom

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month