I second (or third) that.  John is honest and competent

Hi All

John Kriner is a first rate service tech for Drake gear.  He just serviced a
TR-5 for me and is doing another radio this summer.  Fair rates, excellent work
and first rate safe shipping.  He went the extra mile for me and even replaced
some cosmetic parts I couldn't find.

He worked many years at the Drake factory and used to have a web site.  He said
he is working on a new one.

Also, sorry for opening the can of worms on the logbook mail damage.  As a side
note, I looked up some of the faces in the logbook from the Drake book I
purchased and recognized some of them.  The logbooks look vintage which adds to
their appeal.

Regards

Steve
WA7EZB