"Dan Ringer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
On 18 Jun 2007 at 21:48, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Been looking for a accy...r4c ...plug . Looked in all the suggested places
> ,nobody seems to have
> them any longer. If anybody has one they would sell,would sure like to buy.
> need it to pick up the
> 14 volts for a digital readout unit.
> thanks
> dale wt4t
>
> Also: I remember reading about a little differant way to tune up a
> c-line,suppose to be easier on
> the finals. Anyone shed some light on this?

If the accessory jack on the R4C is like the one of the R4B:  On my R4B I power
a digital
readout by simply inserting a wire of appropriate diameter into the appropriate
accessory
socket "hole."  If it's a little loose, add a bit of solder. It's not classy,
but it works.

Dan, K8WV=====
Dan Ringer, K8WV
[EMAIL PROTECTED]