Garey Barrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Joe -

There were only two versions of the T-4XC that I was able to find. The "last" version starts with s/n 26670, so just shortly after yours.

Both schematics are on my CD, and while I've never bothered to look, there is only one additional resistor designated and one additional capacitor. It's possible that other values were changed, but not likely. There were only two versions of the T-4XB, and only one of the T-4X. Apparently they got it pretty close to right at the very beginning! :-)

Drake 2-B, 4-B & C-Line Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>

Joe Roth wrote:
"Joe Roth" made an utterance to the drakelist gang ----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Drake pros!

I have a question I am just curious about.
My T4XC SN is 26595. Although it's a later SN batch, it's not in the group of the very latest run built. What were the last Drake production changes to this radio after this unit was built?

I found great info about my R4C by VE3EFJ but not for the T4XC. Maybe there are details on the web somewhere that I didn't find.

73
Joe