Mike Bryce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
if there's enough interest...

I could work up some version of the cap replacement pcbs...

mike

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced