"Jim F." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
ood luck Evan,
I'm in the same boat. My 2B knob rings were completely
rusted so improvised by gluing on some (British)
chrome wshers....Until replacements are found....

http://www.geocities.com/j_fitton/trswitch/MVC-004E.JPG

Original knob is on right.

2C receiver and Q-mult uses the same knobs.

jim / W1FMR

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] made an utterance to the drakelist
I'm trying to help a friend out restoring his Drake 2B
receiver.  Pretty much done but he needs some knobs
(mainly some of the smaller ones, with and without the
pointer) to finish off the project and have his
receiver in tip top condition.  If you can help, I'd
appreciate hearing from you.73,Evan