Steve & Others:

I'm not sure why you all think the seller is "fixit-fox" (Charlie Talbott,
K3ICH)......He has sold me many difficult to find parts to refurbish several
TR-7's (The AF/RF on/off switch for example)...Always easy and fair to deal
with, and even sent me some parts before he got payment.

Now Martin who sells as "Radio-Mart" and buys as "Gottahaveit"....that's a
horse of a different color.  i.e., Running between 3.5 and 4% E-Bay
complaints....for about 5,000 sales that's a bunch of pissed-off people.

And now he's parting out several brands of radios, including a TR-7.......I
wouldn't buy any of the parts from him, since the last (and only) part I bought
from him was junk....A National S-Meter, NFG, and didn't even have the glass
front on it.....He's even trying to sell off the individual metal pieces......

At least when you buy from Charlie, you know the part is going to work,
etc.....

Enough of this I guess...not trying to start a war.

Bill W6FF (ex-W6WCW)
Santa Barbara, Ca.

 See what's new at http://www.aol.com