Jim DiMauro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hi All:

I want to buy a nice, fully operational L7 and power
supply with no mods or "issues."  I'm not looking for
a project, just a plug-and-play amp that puts out full
rated power.

I don't want to deal with shipping, so I'd like to
find something within reasonable driving distance of
my home QTH in Vernon, NJ, or something near where I
normally travel.  I'm willing to travel in NJ, CT,
southern NY state and LI.  Generally speaking I'd like
to stay within two hours or so drive time.  Also, I
work in Harrisburg, PA a couple of days each week, so
something located between NJ and Harrisburg (as well
as the greater Harrisburg area) would also work.

In case anyone might be interested, I'm selling or
would be willing to trade my Henry 2K-4 amplifier,
which the L7 is going to replace.  It's super heavy
duty and bulletproof, and has new (less than three
hours operating time) Eimac 3-500Zs and K2AW HV
rectifiers.  It's only drawback for me is that it
doesn't operate on 160 Meters, so that's why it has to
go.

Please contact me off-list.

Thanx & 73,
Jim