Boys and girls..

After much hair pulling and emails between the arrl, last year I convinced them there is enough interest in the old drake to warrant publishing the article about fixing the old ac4 supplies.

It took several rewrites to please the editors: they did not want it to read like a "infomercial"

So now it's going to appear in the January 2008 issue of QST.

So, that being said, if you like the article and want to see more stuff on older radios, (and not just from me) how about popping by the arrl.org web site and voting on the article?

here's a link
http://www.arrl.org/members-only/qstvote.html?pidx=0

I don't now for sure, but you may have to be a member of the arrl to get to this link.

If you don't care for the article, that's cool too!

But the bottom line is this. They print what people read!

Mike

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced