Egads!

Looks like my post got misunderstood.

in a nut shell, if you like to see articles about the old drakes, swans, hallicrafters and so on, you need to speak and vote from the arrl.org site

The editors print what people like to read..

You DON'T have to vote for the drake article...

I had a time with getting that one accepted, and one of my arguments was the amount of drake owners out there.

I've had plenty of articles published by the arrl and even wrote one of their books, so I know they can be stickers at times

bottom line: if you like the drake, collins or whatever articles, in the jan 08, you need to vote.

hope this clear things up

mike

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced