Ron Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Okay, I admit, I am going to ask before I even look inside my RV7.

Yesterday while I was running an HF net, my RV7 decided to go "screwy". It jumped 200 hz up, down, and more or less all around. I saw this on the digital readout and the net also mentioned it. I swapped to the rig VFO and continued the net, and after net QSOs just fine. Seemed to be mostly during TX.

Any ideas where to start? I am thinking maybe the connector needs cleaned and DeOxit, or the 10V zenner? Or something that caused the voltage or load to move erratically. I have had a blue LED bulb in it for a couple years now, so it shouldn't be that. BTW since the LED conversion, the RV7 has been the more stable VFO on the rig. That is until yesterday.

TNX es 73,
Ron