Darrell Bellerive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Dan,

Do you still have an R4B for sale?

If so, are they early or late production models. The late production used a
FET in the PTO rather than a bipolar transistor.

Although I live in Canada, I live right next to the US border and can receive
packages in Danville WA 99121.

What would shipping costs be to Danville WA 99121?

I could pay via PayPal or USPS Money Order.

Darrell
VA7TO

On Wednesday 26 December 2007 09:04, Daniel Wright wrote:
> Daniel Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist
> gang ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Greetings!
>
> I have three R4Bs for sale.
>
> I have checked them, and they work fine.
>
> These radios are nice, functional units. They look good, but they are
> NOT COLLECTOR'S ITEMS. I would say that they are about average to MAYBE
> a little above average. Some chassis spotting. Cabinets and faces all
> good. Original knobs. They work just fine!
>
> $150 plus shipping for any single RX.
>
> Package deal available if you come pick them up...<grin>
>
> Thanks es
>
> 73 de Dan --WA0JRD ..
>
> Lincoln, Nebraska
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 402-489-8063 (home)
>
> ps. I also have some T4Xs (2) and a TR3/RV3 that I have not checked yet,
> but will sell.

Darrell Bellerive
Amateur Radio Stations VA7TO and VE7CLA
Grand Forks, British Columbia, Canada