  From: Bent
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2008 8:31 PM
  Subject: [drakelist] Grease for 4 Line PTO Ball bearing etc.

  Hello All

  Is someone able to inform me which type of grease can be recommended for the
PTO ball bearings,
  and between the shaft and brass bushing for the dials for the R-4C, T-4XC,
TR-4C etc.

  Can I use a normal ball bearing grease for the car wheels etc. Esso Beacon
EP2 grease.
  What about copper grease?

  Thanks in advance.

  Regards