  From: Robert Look
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 6:11 PM
  Subject: [drakelist] Adding more Xtals to the R4A/B/C.

  I was wondering if anyone had built an add on xtal bank for their Drake 4A/B
or C?  I have extra xtals, and have fully populated the slots in my R4B & R4C,
so I thought of making up an add on "bank" to accomadate the additonal xtals I
have.  Yea, I kown I could use an FS4, but finding a home for some of these
misc xtals would be nice.

  I was hoping someone had done this and had a parts list that I could use.
Any thoughts?

  Bob W8JHA