Hi All,

I'm  curious if anyone reading this might be interested in possibly swapping
HC-6/U crystals for use in the R-4 series of receivers...

I have a bunch here of various frequencies, but none in "0.1" or "0.6"
increments, unfortunately --- they're "oddball" when it comes to what the R-4
prefers to see, but for casual SWL'ing they still work A-OK...

I sure would like something in & around the 20.6-MHz range, so that I might be
able to listen to at least a portion(s) of the 9-MHz SWL BC band (one of my
favourite places in the spectrum back some 39 years ago).

So, what say...? What might you have to trade out there, & what particular
"rocks" are you looking for that I might have here...?

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ