I began to disassemble my project TR7 this afternoon and heard something
rattling around toward the front of the rig.  As I kept disassembling, it
finally fell out, well pieces of whatever it was fell out.  The two pieces
looked awfull familiar, but I just could'nt figure out where they came from.
Then after looking over my service manual pictorials, I found it.  The top
pieces of T2101, part no 2512001, the transformer on the power supply board.  I
have not pulled the board yet, but does anyone have an idea of a source for
this part??  Or do I look for a parted out rig's board?  I'm satisfied it
should be replaced....looks like it may have been a bit too hot.  And, of
course, some failure analysis will need to follow.
Thanks,
David
Wd9cmd