Jim,

Please send me the comparison photos of the meter for the MN-2000.

Thanks,

Bill, WB9CAC

Jim Gerke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jim Gerke  made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I've had a request to post a picture of the new meter next to a stock
Drake meter, but this list isn't hosted by Yahoo, for example, where
such things can be posted for group members to go look at. So, if you
want to see the picture, email me directly and I'll send it to you as an
attachment.

73, Jim K5JG