Robert Ladden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I use RTTY on my T-4XC/R-4C. I use a old Timewave DSP 9+ box between the R-4C and the MS-4. It has an output for a TU and another one for a speaker with its own volume control and audio amp. It makes it more convenient, but it is not a necessity.

73,
Bob WW3QB