Wade,

Check with n7ioh. I just bought some from him and the price was fine.He sells
it by the foot.

Bill, WB9CAC

H D MAC LEOD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"H D MAC LEOD"  made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hello Drakelist
Would anyone out there have 25 feet of Belden 8421 Low Capacitance Audio
Cable they would be willing to sell ? I am having a heck of a time sourcing
a supplier of this cable without purchasing a 500ft roll from the
manufacturer.
regards
Wade VA3HM