Curt Nixon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Good Morning All:

Saw a mention somewhere regarding changing the RF amp tube from a 12BZ6 to a 6BZ6 due to the availability of the 6 volt v. 12volt versions.

This amounts to a one wire change to carry the 6 volt filament to the tube (other side is chassis common)

So, is there any downside to this that I should be aware of--seems liike a logical mod to me after looking into the price of the two versions.

Thanks,

Curt

KU8L