john <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang

He does great work, but he is a smoker, if you're offended by that.

John K5MO

At 04:54 PM 4/21/2008, Richard Bell wrote:

"Richard Bell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I have just received my T-4XB and R-4B back from a brief visit with John
Kriner for some maintenance and alignment.

Can't say enough good stuff about his work.  Too bad I don't possess the
same skills (bet he can't fix computers like I can, and I know how to do
real fancy stuff too - take THAT!).

He really deserves the name, The Man Electronics.

W5BXE