   From:    ALAN    PHILLIPS
   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 12:05    PM
   Subject: [drakelist] FS. new main tuning    knobs have arrived!

Make your radio restoration complete with the ORIGINAL NEW MAIN TUNING KNOB
with the spun    insert factory installed!  This original knob is better than
ever. It has    a 1/4 "brass insert and Allen set screw instead of the older
1/4 " plastic    shaft hole. The Phenolic is black and shiny. They really look
GREAT!     After 40 years of waiting, I finally have them on my "B" Line twins
and on my    TR4.   73's from Al..kc9ys...please view the jpeg attached.