Well, I needed a set of new main tuning knobs for my "B" line and my TR4. They
have not been made for years. So, I had them made by the original Factory that
made them for Drake. I made them better by including a 1/4 brass insert for the
PTO shaft instead of plastic. The chrome insert is already factory mounted.
Cost is $20 each, $3 dollar shipping for up to 3 knobs.

Also, I have new bar knobs. A set of 9 knobs for the B line, (includes
preselector knob.) is $36..$3 shipping. Or they are $4 each.

Please see the pictures on WB4HFN.com

Thanks for looking, 73's Al KC9YS.
P.S....The skirts are not included. As of now, no-one is making the skirts. I
get many requests for them.....Al