[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I was  cautioned by one person there to have the power supply checked first
(good  idea).  I'm wondering if there is anyone who rebuilds these with modern
circuit boards to eliminate bad cap problems?

Have three of the power supply's with the Heathkit shop's board on them  they
work great....and really quite easily done.   All information was  on the
websight that another party gave you.

An addition al caveat is the Cince Jones connector, if it works loose you
can still lose the bias with all of the assorted
problems..........sigh....experience......
Good luck and have fun.
Carl WD8NHK

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.