  From: EP Swynar
  To: drakelist@zerobeat.net
  Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2008 3:53 PM
  Subject: On-The-Air Drake Roundtables...?

  Good Afternoon All,

  Well, the XYL & I went "...yard saling" to-day, & I scored a $10.00 "prize"
in the form of a 1500' spool of uncut / untouched zip wire...!

  I cut & erected a zip cord dipole based on 80-meter dimensions, & I plan to
use it to-morrow with my rejuvenated Drake T-4X --- alongside the R-4 ---
outdoors, under the gazebo, WX permitting...

  Are there any regular informal hang-out frequencies / times used on Sundays
by the Drake crowd...? I should be open & available on any band with the zip
antenna & my HB transmatch...SSB, or CW.

  It sure would be nice to put a voice / "fist" to some of the e-mail messages
I've benefited from here for the past while from you FB gentlemen!

  ~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ