ron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Bob W7AVK wrote:
Bob W7AVK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Interesting post. http://www.walletpop.com/specials/top-25-things-vanishing-from-america?icid=200100397x1205860662x1200271493

Check number 16.   Sorry to say, I agree.

I do not.

I checked their listing of other items and find some of it also subjective. Regarding Ham Radio: Kids (and adults) do know abt Ham Radio and associate it with today's technology. (thanks go to ARRL, among others, for publicizing that) Kid's Day is one faucet to expose them on this neat hobby.

Many of the new comers like the idea of communicating with a small radio instead of a "cell phone".

I could go on .....

you get the point.

Ron
wb1hga