"Jim Pruitt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Does anyone know of an economical source for 7 and 9 pin tube plugs like the Amphenol 86-896? I am looking for plugs to make a couple solid tubes and broken tube bases do not solder very well.

I had a couple sources bookmarked but they must have sold out as the link is no longer valid. I do remember that a couple of sources I found when looking in the past were NOT CHEAP so I am trying to find a source that has a few at an affordable price.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt