"Don Cunningham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
My apologies to the group for my totally incorrect posting on the W4 controversy. Back to my policy of replying only to the originator, so this dastardly deed doesn't repeat itself. I simply forgot that this list replies to all. Won't happen again. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Gerke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: [drakelist] Drake W-4 vs Drake WV-4 Wattmeters

Jim Gerke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
The W-4 covers HF and 6m, not just HF.

The WV-4 covers 20MHz thru 200 MHz, not just VHF.

Also, the power ratings are different. 2KW for the W-4 and 1KW for the WV-4.

73, Jim K5JG

Don Cunningham wrote:
Bill,
The W4 is HF only, and the WV4 is the VHF version. Both same size and appearance. 73,
Don, WB5HAK