From: Gary Poland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [drakelist] Cleaning Drake copper chassis
To: drakelist@zerobeat.net
Date: Sunday, July 20, 2008, 11:54 AM

The outside of the chassis is coated with a clear
lacquer. The corrosion / rust often occurs where the lacquer coating is
compromised. I always clean the rust up best I can and coat the chassis with
polyurethane. I am more concerned with preventing further damage to the chassis
than appearance.

73, Gary