Bob Donnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
On Sunday 20 July 2008 10:43:24 John Stringer wrote:
> "John Stringer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the
> drakelist gang

After reading about a vfo stabilizer offered by K4DPK, I contacted him to ask
why he said it couldn't be used on the TR-7/A.  He told me that a customer had
not succeeded in making it work, so he'd put the comment on his web page
stating it wasn't being offered.  Since then, a friend of his has successfully
installed his VFO stabilizer on several TR-7/A rigs, and he'd sell them for
that purpose.  He hasn't changed the comment on the web site yet, but he said
that he'd asked his friend to document his installation work, and that he'd
include that with any orders specifying the installation target as a TR-7 or
TR-7A.   Here's the web site:

http://home.comcast.net/~k4dpk/pep_adapter.htm

Hope this helps, and 73

Bob, KD7NM