Hi All;
I never got to fool with this so I have no idea if it works so basically am
selling for parts.
TR-22C with all 12 channels filled, 24 xtals, drake mike, short DC cable,
leatherette case.
Radio is in Excellent physical condx(no tears or rips), antenna is same, mike
has tape residue on the backside,
.Looks like a mod to hold "AA" cases(2), which plug onto those 9vdc battery
connectors we all know. No "AA" cases though.
Can charge from 110vac but no cable supplied.
I would think this is a tech special or for parts.
The 24 xtals are worth it alone, they may even work on other radios.
List of freqs in one of the pics.
Price is $60ppd.
Pics>
http://www.myradioroom.com/tr22c1.jpg