Thom LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang

The majority of these messages are either that the user's inbox is full...or that the user account is no longer active.

So, to let you know before the fact....if you let your mailbox fill up, I will delete your account....and of course, if your account isn't active on your ISP's end...I'll delete it.

And the constant gripe...please don't subscribe from an address where you have that email forwarded to another address. If the second one goes bad...I get a bounce message...and I have not idea which list member is forwarding his/her email. [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a classic example.

Sorry for the rant....I'll crawl back under my rock.

73,
Thom k3hrn