On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:19:24 -0400, Thom LaCosta wrote:

>I notice, at least with Eudora. that answering the post as a reply to
>goes to the sender, and selecting reply to all send to the list and
>the sender....which is how the list is configured.

My eMail software (PmMail 2000), with the old list software, popped up a
chooser that allowed me to
select a reply to the From: or the Reply-To:.  Now, it just automagically
replies to just the sender unless I use
that "Reply to All" button. But I'm already used to being careful with such
things, because not all lists were
set up in a manner that caused the chooser to pop up.

73

-Jim
NU0C