From: Tom Evans, AG9X [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 August 2008 03:56
To: John A. Stringer
Cc: drakelist@zerobeat.net
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] SP75 Speech Processor and C Line

John,

I have a friend who used the DX Engineering RF Speech Processor on his
C-Line with great results.  If you use it at settings which actually
improve your audio, I don't think you'll have a problem.

My experience with a Sherwood 7-SP MK III speech processor installed
in my TR-7 is that about 6 db additional gain before clipping is as
far as I want to push it.

Good luck with it.

Tom, AG9X