Thanks for the comments from Evan, Ron, Boyd and Bob.

I'm going to go the rest of the way through the power supply before doing
anything else to the L4b.  As for the switch, I may try to take it apart and
fix it,...if possible.  Also, I'll look into the mouser part.  I seem to
remember that there was a switch out there that could replace the original,
but was a different color scheme.  That would be better than nothing,
however I may just install a wall switch next to my 220 outlet.  Its
dedicated to the amp, and probably a good idea anyway.  If I do get the
switch fixed the new soft start should keep a leash on the inrush current
through the switch.  I also installed a soft key circuit in the L4 deck so I
can use the amp with my TT transciever as well as my TR7.

I'll post the results to the group for use by others down the road.
Thanks again to all.

David
Wd9cmd