Just a FYI to the list:

After searching for the control cable cinch plug for my TR7, I finally located
one at Electronic Plus.  Tried the normal outlets such as Mouser, Digi-key,
Allied, Newark and others.  No stock on this obsolete plug.  However, I did
find it at Electronic Plus online.  This outlet is in California and the plug
was received yesterday.

The plug is a female Cinch S-310-CCT and is normally on the control cable of
the PS7.  However if you run your TR7 on a non-Drake supply this plug comes in
handy for user make up of ALC and relay cables for an external amplifier such
as a L7 or L4 and others.

If other sources are known, I would suggest posting to the list for anyone
interested.  Please note the web site as www.electronicplus.com  versus another
site as "electronics plus".  These are two different outfits.

73's
David
Wd9cmd