Hello-
    I have never been able to play with and examine a Drake SW-4A until
recently. I am glad I was able to add one to my Drake line-up here.
    I was curious if anyone knew  the percentages of the selectivity of this
receiver as determined at the 5645 KC crystal filter or in the 455 KC IF?
    I was looking at the JW Miller 455 KC IF transformers used in the set. I
have some in the same Miller line that are a little more selective. I realize
that there would probably be a slight gain reduction with them.
    The receiver does seem a little broad even for an AM set.
    Another thing is the ACC socket. What accessory was used at this socket?
                                    Thanks, Byron WA5THJ