I Need a 200 ohm pot for the S meter zeroing circuit of my TR 3.  It is R 70 in
both the TR 3 and the TR 4. It is TAB mounted and mounts on the side of the
chassis so the S meter can be zeroed.

It does not have a nut holding it to the chassis because it mounts with the
tabs. In addition, it has a short plastic shaft that has a screwdriver slot in
it. There is not much clearance between the side of the chassis and the
cabinet. That is why it mounts as it does.

If you have a PARTS unit with such a POT and will dispose of it, I need it and
will buy it. Please check any Drake parts units you might have for such a
potentiometer and let me know. Please email me direct.

Thanks for your assistance. 73, John, K5PGW