I have an r-4b and t-4xb which I was going to try to clean up
(the chassis are REALLY dirty). The fronts are pretty good but
the problem is the dial ring on the r-4b is faded to a dark yellow on one end
of the dial rotation. I am pretty sure there is no way to solve this so
I think I may use these for parts and look for another. (cleaning these up is
a bit beyond my abilities)
If anyone has an r-4b for sale please contact me. It doesn't have to be
perfect but should be fair cosmetically and good electrically.
I just missed out on a r-4b listed on eHam darn it.

Keith Hamilton
tu...@zoominternet.net